December 17, 2009

December Fun

Anna's Dance did a December performance and she did a very good job. Here is one of the dances that she performed. Something cute that Anna said during her prayer one night is "And please bless everyone in the whole world except Santa that they will sleep well, because Santa has to work hard." She is just growing up so quick. I love to hear how her day is at school and who likes who.



Kate's dance also had a winter performance. She also learned the itsy-bitsy spider dance, but she didn't end up dancing it. She is such a doll. When she plays I noticed that the words are in her head, but she does the actions. Sometimes when she asks me for something she will sing the last word. It just makes me laugh. She is now up to Anna's eyebrows, but I think she is slowing down because she doesn't want to eat as much lately.

Daniel is my little cuddle bug. He will come up to me and say "Huggie." He is right now going through the "I'm Mommy's Echo" stage. Anything I say he will mimic. His vocabulary is expanding quickly. Yet he will still come up to me and look at me like I'm suppose to read his mind. He loves to hold Lizzie and visit Grandpa Bill's house. One night at Grandpa's he and his cousin McKay looked like two peas in a pod. As of right now they get along pretty well.



















Lizzie loves to smile. She is trying hard to keep her head up when she is on her tummy. She will stay on her tummy longer if I am lying right next to her and talking to her the whole time. I sure love her and love that she sleeps well.



BJ and I enjoyed his Christmas party this past week. We had very good food to eat and we enjoyed talking to his colleagues and their spouses. I'm enjoying my job still. My unit had our Christmas party and I think it went well. I'm glad it is over because it is the second Christmas party this season I had to help plan. The hospital I work for was awarded the "Best in Value Award" for our hospital size. That award includes quality, affordability, efficiency and satisfaction. This award was a national one, so we must be good.

2 comments:

  1. That picture with McKay and Daniel is so cute. I love the girls' dances.

    ReplyDelete